No announcement yet.

angelx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 360 SCART lead and Play & Charge kit from angelx. Both items arrived quickly and she even did a little deal for me. Top stuff all round, really.

Comment

I bought a PS2 Memory Card from her. Fast and friendly service. Recommended.

Comment

angelx

Bought a PS3 off of Angelx yesterday, all was in excellent condition and as described. Pleasure doing business. This was my first NTSC-UK transaction.

Comment

Bought Robocop Trilogy off Angela, Fast Delivery, Well Packaged, Great Communications, Very Highly Recommended, Top Seller, Many Thanks.

Comment

bought white psp from angela, and it arrived quick and in great shape.
            would deal with again anytime.

Comment

Real quick delivery of some DS/GBA carts... very easy to deal with.. Thanks

Comment

Top girl here. Sent a PS2 RGB cable before I sent payment, and traded with me for an xbox 360 PSU too. Thumbs up
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a DS from Angela, which arrived quickly in minty condition with a couple of free games. Thanks again

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games of Angela

She is a superb trader with absolutely great communication!

There was a slight problem with delivery, but I must say that I am highly impressed with Angela's superb attitude in dealing effectively/quickly with the matter!

I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with again, really des come with the highest reccomendation that I could give!

Comment

Thank you for a really quick and pleasant trade.. I hope we have the chance to deal again.

Kind regards,

Aaron

Comment

Good trader, fast payment and friendly comms.

Comment

Bought a memory card off angelx, pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought an Xbox Live Vision Camera from angelx. Very quick delivery, good communication.
                            Would definitely deal with again.

Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a phone which arrived in excellent condition. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X