No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm contractually obliged to buy his first born son now, the amount I've traded with him.

Another top quality transaction, Megadrivers Custom book.

Thanks again!

Comment

got a couple of psone games and as usual it was all terrific

great stuff as always

Comment

Bought the Progear soundtrack off me - first sale of my soundtrack clearout *sniff*

Anyways - great comms, fast payment. All the good stuff, thanks!

Comment

Garry bought a(nother) couple of games from me, big shock, another perfect trade. One of the best guys on here, cheers mate.

Comment

Gazza sold me Summer Carnival Nexzr for the PCE.

He is obviously a top guy to trade with, absolute pleasure.

Comment

Me again..

A trade this time my R-Type for his Schbibin Man 2 for PCE.

Fantastic service, great fella to deal with

Comment

Garry sold me an Xbox this time!!

Comment

I bought a jp ps1 game from garrz. It was well priced, well packged, arrived quickly and was in mint condition. I couldn't have asked for anything more, a superb seller that comes highly recommended - a big thumbs up from me .

Comment

Bought Ketsui from garrz32, arrived quickly and in better nick than I expected (described as scratched). Top man.

Comment

garrz32 an asset to ntsc-uk , good rapid comms, fast transaction, anytime again. Sold him a custom arcade stick, sanwa/seimitsu + LED's.

Comment

Garry sorted me out with Buriki One for Hyper NEO-GEO 64, just because he's a top lad. It's only taken me ten days to go up to the sorting office and pick it up, after his Mrs went to the bother of sending it down to me rapido, oops! Thanks mate!

Comment

Super guy to deal with Sold me prehistoric Isle MVS recently

You didn't use enough tape on the package fella! Hee hee!

Comment

Bought Vanquish from me. Excellent buyer. Thank you.

Comment

Last Resort MVS this time from Garry.

Perfect in every way

Cheers chap

Comment

Just sold Garry Last Blade on MVS. He paid really quickly and was perfect to deal with. Would love to do business again.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X