No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a lovely shiny copy of Siren for the PS3. Great price, fast delivery, great condition, what more could you ask for?

Comment

Got a copy of MGS4 from my good man yesterday, quick shipping, game in the condition described, thanks for another smooth trade!

Comment

I seem to be slowly buying everything garrz32 owns, this time picking up a copy of Halo 3 for an absolute bargain price. As usual postage was very quick, comms were excellent and the game was in great nick.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Sold Garry an MD game. friendly and great to deal with!

-thanks

Comment

Sold a Mega Drive Forgotten Worlds to garrz32. payment was fast and friendly communication throughout.

Comment

Top Man as always, quick payment no probs!

Comment

bought dead space for the PS3

Arrived quickly and in tip top condition

ta

Comment

Bought some more of my MD games off me and as usual couldn't have been easier. Thanks

Comment

All was good

Comment

Bought even more of my MD games and to no-ones suprise easy to deal with and paid quickly again! Thanks

Comment

Bought GGXX Reload from me. Paid promptly and great comms. Hope you enjoy the game mate!

Comment

Bought a Asian MD package from me, great friendly comms & prompt payment. Cheers mate

James

Comment

brought two games off the above fella, next day delivery! amazingly packaged, thanks loads!!

aaron

Comment

Garzz32 sold me a pc engine game. The usual top quality comms and brilliant service. One of the very best on here for sure.

Comment

Bought COD4 from me, paid really quick and was very polite with the messages. Thank you mate

Comment

Working...
                                X