Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qupe

Bought a copy of Kameo from Mark.

Quick delivery, friendly comms throughout & exactly as described. A pleasure to deal with.

Two thumbs up

Bought Ridge 6 off Qupe (Mark).
    Brilliant comms even though I stuffed up the transaction a bit! He was very patient. Great game at a bargain price - cheers ^_^

Comment

Bought a pc engine and some games off Mark and I have nothing bad to say about this transaction at all. Everything came packed superbly, and in amazing condition, exactly when it should have. Mark even tolerated my no knowledge of pc engines, and gave me helpful advice. A great seller and no mistake.

Full skull ratings!

Comment

yeah i can concur with my fellow colleague above me

bought a USA Neo Turfmasters and it arrived quickly and in pretty decent condition

seller helpful and any question or photo i needed, it was swiftly delivered

Great price as well - well compared with the Neo Store

thanks pal

Comment

Bought a pile of pc engine games to go with the spiffy machine I bought off Mark last week. Again a great transaction with no problems. Comms were always friendly and he kept me up to date with what was happening, and the cherry on the cake came in the form of a lovely freebie!
          Qupe comes highly recommended from me. Twice!

Comment

Today I received UK Dreamcast games Aqua GT, Surf Rocket Racer and Spec Op II: Omega Squad from Mark, exactly as described and well packed.

Thanks again mate really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X