WoodyWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoodyWorld

Bought a JPN PS3 from him. Very friendly and always kept me up to date. Would definitely deal with him again, if a chance occurs in the future. Great trader.

Bought an Xbox 360 from me, which when delivered had a problem with the hard drive, very reasonable guy and we sorted the issue with no fuss.

Very quick payment

Comment

Bought a 360 faceplate set and Lost from this kind gent. The items arrived with no hassle at all and it was a pleasure to deal with WoodyWorld.

Highly recommended trader

Comment

Had some problems but in the process of being sorted.
        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 25-04-2008, 02:01.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Bought a Japanese xbox360 off Brett, item was delivered quickly , packaging was most excellent and comms were excellent. Also a thoroughly decent bloke, and look forward to dealing with Brett again.

Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Sadly had a bad experience with Brett: was involved in a part-ex for an MVS 2-Slot with him, but he decided to sell it to someone else less than 3 hours after arranging the trade.

Disappointed to say the least, and he decided to sully my name on another forum when I told him I was disappointed - avoid as he's a timewaster

Comment

Wasted a lot of my time too. And he's already been banned from here under a different name (Sn00t) a couple of years ago by the looks.

Comment

Woodyworld's trade access has been removed now and added to the bad traders list.

Comment

This is posted as requested by mods:

Had many problems with Woodyworld.
                  Sold him a consolized 4-slot unit.
                  Trade started off well but soon went down hill when he said the unit was unable to display on his LCD TV. After offering to take a look at this myself and offering to pay all postage costs he assured me he would do any repairs himself, that he thought the unit may require. Also worth noting that I posted on ng.com asking for assistance in this matter, and ultimately really bent over backwards to try and rememdy this problem.
                  WoodyWorld a.k.a Sn00t then confirmed that the unit worked on his other CRT television, and I quote, 'perfectly'. With the assistance of another forum member I ascertained that the problem was with his LCD TV not the unit I had sold him. As I had posted pics of it working etc. on both my own LCD and CRT TV's. He thanked me for all my help and stated how he was more than happy to either sell or trade this on for an AES unit as he recognised it was his LCD TV that had the problem.
                  24 hours went by and I recieved a bizarre email about his fragile emotional state and how he wanted a full refund. I took this up with the mods and consequently tried to offer him a part refund, as to be honest I felt sorry for him and wanted to help him out in his state. After this I recieved a number of pm's on various forums - completely indepedantly, with no prompting from myself - saying that this fella is a scammer and has done this sort of thing time and time again. Also included was a listing of all the previous sites he had been banned from.
                  In short no refund will now be issued but anyone else beware. It's a shame the transaction had to end like this as I was proud of the unit I had made and it appears it has gone to an undeserving buyer
                  Oh well and ho hum
                  Last edited by Escape-To-88; 25-04-2008, 14:38.

Comment

This is amazing. It stetches across 2 forums, and includes 3 different people.

It's just a saga now.

I've dealt with Brett in the past and had a good time, but I know of many horror stories.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

but I know of many horror stories.
                      You and MANY other people it would seem. I hate when trades end up like this, it's not good for either party.

Comment

Bought a 1 slot off me once. Consolized it and it didn't work and labelled me a scammer

Comment

Working...
                        X