honeymustard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honeymustard

Couldn't find a feedback thread for Mr h, so here it is.

Bought RE4 (Wii edition) from him, it arrived the day after he posted it, and it was in tip-top condition. Communications were friendly and quick, and the whole transaction was as smooth as smooth can be. Cheers!

Bought Mario Kart w. Zelda disc for the Gamecube, arrived day after I paid for it, in great condition. Thanks!

Comment

Sold him Densetsu no Stafi 2, paid very quickly, excellent trader.

Comment

Sold him No More Heroes, paid ultra-quick and good communications, top man!

Comment

Second purchase from honeymustard, and just as good as the first. Games arrived quickly and in the condition described. Ta!

Comment

Purchased MGS Boxset from honeymustard, recieved quicky and in great condition. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought the original PS1 Tomb Raider which turned yesterday!

I'll be having nightmares tonight about save crystals being too far apart and sudden, unavoidable death as floors disappear below me!!

Cheers!

Comment

bought a game from this chap and it turned up quickly in tip top condition

ta

Jason

Comment

Got SSBM from sweethotstuff on the cube, no mess, all yum... Tasty

Comment

Sold me a bundle of N64 games, arrived quickly and as described - excellent trader.

Comment

Bought PS2 game from him, easy and pleasant trade, thank you.

Comment

Picked up a modded NTSC Psx from me, no probs, top traders. Cheers.
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sold a Saturn bundle to honeymustard. Top buyer. Very friendly and left feedback quickly as well. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought PS1 Incredible Crisis & Vagrant Story off Honeymustard. The games were delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader

Comment

Bought a few SNES games. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X