No announcement yet.

Gareth C (nee g-wings)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic seller (Densha de Go Final), quick postage and good packaging, excellent communication!

Comment

Excellent buyer! Recieved payment on the next day! Top man!

Comment

Bought Project Rub, fantastically friendly guy, even sent out the game before my payment got to him, superb seller

Ben

Comment

Great seller, recieved quickly and fantastic game

Comment

Excellent. Item arried quickly and in better description than described. Thank you

Comment

Perfect , Thanks again.

Comment

Another recommendation, sent me Twin Sticks which were well packaged and arrived quickly. Cheers!

Comment

Top stuff bought a ds well packaged quick delv top trader.

Comment

got electroplankton of gareth c and it was all perfect and he sent it quickly. i am very pleased and would be happy to buy from him again.

Comment

Bought a game of me, paid straight away, no hassle - Would definately deal with again

Comment

Bought Wario Ware from Gareth. Trouble free trade. Recommended.

Comment

Bought some games. Good communications. Fast delivery in padded envelope. Recommended seller.

Comment

Great seller, got a game out to me very quickly and in excellent condition.

Comment

Recommended Friendly Seller Excellent All Round Service
                              A Pleasure To Do Business With Bought 3 GBA Games Thanks
                              Last edited by redindian40; 14-12-2005, 16:27.

Comment

Brilliant, amazing, thank you very much. Awesome seller who sold me a PSP bundle, would love to trade with again sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X