• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watusi gave me a play and charge cable, arrived safe and well this morning,
    thanks very much

Comment

Grim Grimoire & R-Type Final

Bought Grim Grimoire & R-Type Final. The games were delivered faster then light in mint condition. Perfect NTSC forum trader.

Comment

Took Resistance off my hands. Many thanks.

Comment

Sold me a Retro Gamer back-issue. Super-fast comms and postage, a real pleasure to trade with. Thanks

Comment

Purchased Persona 3 from watusi, arrived in super quick time and in superb condition. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Dragon Quest PS2 from watusi, arrived the next day!
              Top man, top trade..

Comment

Bought a lovely sealed copy of 'The Club' for the 360 from watusi. The game arrived as fast as humanly possibile and exactly as described. I would buy again from watusi in an instant. It were proper bo I tell thee.

Comment

Bought a glorified piece of plastic (Wii Zapper) from Dan. Came next day, perfect condition. Now I can play lightgun games on my USA Wii. Thanks, dude!

Comment

Brought SSBB (US Wii) from Watsui here and he was most helpful in supplying me with info about the game, and posted it to me in record breaking time, lol. Product was in great condition too.

Really pleased with this transaction from Watsui.

Reccomended!

Thanks again dude!

Comment

I bought Condemned 2.

I think Watusi is an excellent trader. Good price, great packaging (Including padding the DVD rom) Great comms and super fast delivery.

Thumbs up from me!

Thanks for the trade.

Comment

Bought EG for Ps3 off Dan and yet again another flawless deal and the game arrived fast and in excellent condition.

Dan is top top top fella!!

Thanks mate.

Daz.
                        Last edited by glazza; 10-10-2008, 14:00.

Comment

I bought Rock band bundle and game from Watsui.

He delivered it to a friend of mine and everything went smoothly.

THANK YOU TOKYO!

Comment

It was July 2007 last time we did a trade.

I'm glad to see that on the cupse of 2009, Dan is still a spot on trader.

He sent and packaged Resistance 2 in perfect order, and refunded me postage when I paid too much. (Without me even asking.)

Top trader, and gets my full recommendation.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Valkyria Chronicles off Watusi. Game in mint condition as described and was delivered faster than light. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought PS3 Hakuna Matata from watusi, speedy delivery and the game came in excellent condition. Highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X