No announcement yet.

wazy15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Viewtiful Joe and Wario Ware from Waz.

Very friendly communication. Games arrived in minter than mint condition and the whole transaction only took 2 days. Excellent trader

Comment

Second time I've dealt with Waz, pleasure to deal with as always

Cheers.

Comment

Top trader. Goods came quickly and were in the described condition, will definitely be dealing with again.

Cheers!
        -Nimmo

Comment

bought a n64 off him, it was absolutely mint as he described and it arrived packaged carefully Top Bloke 8)

Comment

Bought a Super mint DoDonPachi from Waz. Good price, nice fella

Comment

Bought REZ for the DC from him. Arrived fast and in good condition.

Thanks

Comment

bought the American version of Samba de Amigo from him and it was in quality condition

very happy indeed

all comms were fast and he is very friendly as well

cheers fella

Comment

Sold me two DC games, both arrived quickly and were in excellent condition.

Comment

Excellent service, Excellent communication, Goods well packaged and good communication

This guy is a top trader, highly recommended.

Thanks

Comment

Sold Halo 2 to the guy .. quick payment .. everything went good... good dude all round.

Comment

Game came in good condition, and well packaged. Would buy/trade from again.!

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer V from Waz. No problems throughout the transaction, game was well packaged and quicky posted.

Comment

Swapped RR7 for R6 Vegas, easy trade, easy to deal with

Comment

Was disappointed that the Lost Planet toy was sent in a standard envelope (with no padding whatsoever) thus resulting in slight damage to the toy packaging (mainly plastic mould being compressed and cardboard being warped)

Even though i did request for it to be sent within a box with some padding for protection, to be on the safe side.

Also, the item was sent 2nd class, instead of the stated 1st Class.

At the moment i'm borderline satisfactory in feedback at best.
                              Last edited by jimtendo; 19-01-2007, 16:57.

Comment

Great guy to deal with, sent me out pgr4 well packaged and got it to me really quickly. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X