• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FurryGreenMonster

I should have left this earlier, but i forgot, sorry

anyway couldnt find a thread - so here is one

nice buyer - paid immediately with absolutely no problems

thanks

Bought a game off Mr GreenMonster. He was a lovely chap to deal with and the game turned up in splendid condition. I can highly recommend this forumite. Just don't use the word "soccer" when dealing with him. It drives him a bit wappy.

Comment

Great seller! I recently bought a wireless 360 adaptor from furrygreenmonster. It arrived very quickly and in top condition.

Comment

Purchased Okami (PS2) from this gentlemen, it arrived super quick and in great condition. Top man here folks!

Comment

Bought Mass Effect from FurryGreenMonster, delivery was quick and game was in good condtion. Recommended.

Comment

Sold Street Fighter IV for Windows bundled with a MadCatz FightPad. Excellent Communication throughout transaction and paid fast. That reminds me, I need to go to Royal Mail as they delivered a Special Delivery late!!

Regardless of the minor delay thanks to RM, I recommend this gentlemen!

Comment

Bought Batman Arkan Asylum from the fella which arrived well packed and exactly as described. Two thumbs up.

Comment

Bought L4D2 from him. Arrived quickly as described. A pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X