philbw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

philbw

Game arrived safely. Condition as specified. A welcome addition to our Traders. Thanks.

Sold me a Slimline PS2, everything arrived very well packaged and completely as described!

Wouldn't hesitate to trade again, no problems whatsoever!

Chris.

Comment

bought a couple of Guitar hero based items from this new member and i asked him to post first

items arrived in pretty decent condition, the guitar hero 3 box is pretty crumpled, but its in a corner where nothing is, so its not an issue

Only problem was a flaw with the guitar, but this was addressed with further conversation

tbh i cant complain, seller was more than helpful, all communication was friendly and is a thoroughly nice chap

overall a very positive buying experience

thanks

Comment

seems Mr. BW's Mrs. forgot to send my parcel doh! all items recieved.

Thanks mate

Comment

Bought Gradius V from philbw. Game arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks again.

Comment

Phil bought/Traded my NTSC Wii, payed quick sent the games (as a part trade) through all is good. Great Trader, thanks mate hope you enjoy the Wii

Comment

Bought Godhand from Philbw.

Great price, friendly comms and excellent delivery.

Highly welcome addition to the forums.

Comment

Bought 3 PAL PS2 games off philbw, paid on the 16th and games arrived today. Despite the late postage the games are in flawless condition and he was prompt & polite with communication during the sale.

Comment

Working...
                X