No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a game from him and it was excellent condition and he knows how to package games. i would like to deal with him again

Comment

Kubrick sold me a virtua gun. It arrived very fast, and works great!

cheers.

Comment

He sold me some Dreamcast mags, I recieved them as described and would not hesitate to use this seller again

Regards
        Simon

Comment

bought another game from him and was packaged really well to avoid damage and the game was then bagged in a dvd case bag that was mint

Comment

Bought Taito Legends off Kubrick. Was packaged in such a manner as it was near impenetrable, and needed a stanley knife to cut open the bubble wrap. Game is mint and am well chuffed with the transaction - yet again. A 100% trustworthy, top seller - one of the best guys on here.

Comment

bought one of his Biohazard lighters - arrived in excellent condition and very well packaged. recommended

Comment

another deal with John

always great - swift payment as usual

he is on my gold members trading list so he always gets free recorded delivery

just you John - just you

Comment

Have dealt with John before, he is very helpful, packaging is robust and you know you will get a smooth transaction, Thank you John, Darren.

Comment

Bought a bunch of stuff off me. Pleasure to do business with.

Comment

as usual John was superb - the entire deal was done in 1 day

payment and receiving the item - 1 DAY

swift everything - John is one of the best here, well in the top 3 anyway

Comment

again another deal completed in 1 day

this time managed to get myself densha de go 3, been looking for it for ages and it was a nice price as well

always good

Comment

Bought a PSP off John, have to say its probably the best deal Ive had, everything was extremely well packaged and there were lots of PMS letting me know whats going on.

Do not hesitate in dealing with this man!!

Indy

Comment

Extremely well packaged items and items were immaculate and sealed.

Pleasure to deal with, his sale threads will bankrupt me one day . Far to much good stuff

100% Reccomended!!

Comment

Can't go wrong! John bought Xenosaga from me - instant payment with PayPal.

Comment

Bought Gunstar Super Heroes to me. Paid quickly, great transaction all round.

Comment

Working...
                                X