No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, superb buyer. Fast payment, good communication and very pleasant to deal with.

Comment

great as always

this time bought a bio-hazard 2 for the PSone

superb condition and received quickly

must be in double figures for deals on NTSC-uk

Comment

Fantastic trader, traded some DS/DC/Saturn games for some of his GC games, perfect!
        cheers

Comment

He took my trading virginity with two JPN GC games just recently, good communication and the games arrived very fast!

Excellently packaged and in great condition, too Cheers

Comment

did a trade with him, fats delivery and the item was in minty condition, excellent trader, recommended

Comment

Traded a few games with John. Game arrived super fast and in minty fresh condition!

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome seller for Jap Crash Bandicoot 4 Gamecube.

Awesome updates 100% perfect transaction.

Thanks John
                Brett

Comment

Cheers John for the quick delivery, good communication & overall smooth transaction.

Thumbs up.

Comment

Sold a 360 Advanced SCART Cable to the Kubrick. Fast payment and very nice comms.

Cheers

Comment

Lost count with the amount of deals i've done on teh forums and in person with John

always good - no problems and another member here who i'm happy to ship first

just hope he likes it when it turns up

Comment

Just dealt with Kubrick for the second time. Well packaged parcel and the man treats his games with a great deal of care. A genuine pleasure to buy from.

Comment

Bought Ninety-Nine Nights off me, because I'm an idiot who forgot he had it on preorder and doesn't have an NTSC-J 360. Y'know, cos I'm stupid.

Was especially lovely throughout, like a Penguin biscuit dipped in warm, milky tea, and went above and beyond the call of duty with payment.

Comment

paid straight away , great member

Comment

another perfect deal with john, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

absolutely fantastic! John helped me get a "uk-only"-item, packed it up extremely well and forwarded it to me. many thanks!

vincent.

Comment

Working...
                                X