No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought RE0 from Kubrick, fast delivery, good comms, pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Got me an unbelievably mint copy of Super Street Fighter 2 for Super Famicom from Kooby. Cheers mate

Comment

kubrick bought sf4 from me, pleasant and courteous communications, thanks john

Comment

Brought a game from my old pal Kubrick here. Like all my previous transactions it went as smooth as a babys bottom....... Fast delivery, good comms, good packaging and PS3 game was in great nick!

Will happily deal with again soon.

Thanks dude!

Comment

Quick payment for Resi 5 and patient waiting for me to post it. Great buyer as always

Comment

Sold Kubrick a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX. He paid instantly and his comms were extremely polite. Very pleasant to deal with and a credit to the ntsc-uk trading community.

Thanks again John

Comment

Thoroughly great chap.

Bought an item I'd wanted for a while. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

John sold me a couple of MD games off his sales thread and also two off my wants list at a fantastic price! Everything was super mint and packaged very well indeed. Very efficient trader and a really nice bloke too, one of the best on here

Comment

Bought a Wavebird off Kubrick. It arrived very quickly, in excellent nick exactly as described and was very well packed. Top seller all round!

Comment

I bought a batch of Japanese MD games from Kubrick and I'm very happy with them. They're all in nice condition, were packed with meticulous care and he did me an excellent deal on them to boot. A superb seller that deserves a high recommendation - thumbs up .

Comment

Finally got my internet back up !

A BIG 1up from nintastic to Kubrick for selling me 3 super duper mint jap snes shooters.

Top Comms and top packaging.

Buy/sell with confidence. Cheers fella

Comment

Purchased Axelay off this fine chap - no problems at all!

Comment

bought a couple of SFC games from John and they arrived quickly in amazing packing

always good never a bother

now i have 2 r-type 3's because i'm an idiot

definately the 2nd best seller around these parts (feedback number based)

Comment

dont really know what i can add to what i've and many other have previously said

just ace all round unlike that pish he supports

Comment

Outstanding seller - not only did he give me a cracking price for a set of arcade buttons, but he also patiently answered my n00b questions, in great detail. Nice and friendly and the stuff arrived exactly when he said it would.

Cheers again mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X