X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a pleasure to deal with John, thanks again

tbm.

Comment

Another flawless transaction. Perfect comms, fast delivery and thoughtful packaging. Thanks again John

Comment

First time dealing with John and what a fantastic seller!! Sold me a perfect copy of Dead Rising Limited Edition and got it delivered the next morning. Outstanding packaging as well!

Comms - 10/10
        Delivery - 10/10
        Packaging - 10/10
        All round nice guy - 10/10

Will definitely be dealing with him again in future!

Thanks John!

Comment

Quick payment for SFIV and friendly PMs. I've dealt with john countless times and each time has been great

Comment

Fast payment and friendly comms for a Wii game I was selling. Thanks!
            Tony

Comment

Another superb deal with John, one of NTSC-uk`s finest. Enjoy the game

tbm.

Comment

Bought NBA 2K8 from Kubrick, came well packed and in great condition.

Comment

As expected John was an excellent buyer.
                  A pleasure to deal with, thanks mate.

Comment

What a guy!
                    bought Halo from me and paid right away great comms wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Sold Kubrick Metroid Prime Trilogy and Punch Out US Wii.

Instant payment, no problems.

Comment

Another great trade with Kubrick. Sorted me out with a copy of PGR4. And it was the Japanese version which adds l33t points.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Bought Demon's Soul and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Quick comms, arrived earlier than I expected and great condition.

Comment

Bought a mint (and cheap) copy of Assassin's Creed for the 360 from John - arrived nice and quick and in tip-top condition.
                            Thanks buddy!
                            Tony

Comment

John sorted me out with a nice cheap copy of Motorstorm arrived very quickly and in very good condition just as described.

Always happy to trade with this man.

Comment

I bought seven Mega Drive games off Kubrick, and the communications through out the deal were crystal. Good messaging, prompt responses, and when the games arrived the packaging was Olympic standard.

Fully recommend, don't hesitate, pass Go, collect £200 etc. Will be trading with again.

mud

Comment

Working...
                                X