No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Rainbow Islands Extra off this fine fellow - arrived quick and in mint condition.

Comment

Sold MW2 to Kubrick. Friendly comms and supa-swift payment.

Thanks much man!

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with John, thanks again

tbm.

Comment

Bought PS1 Zanac from mr Kubrick, great deal and arrived in excellent condition

Always a pleasure to trade with.

Thanks mate

Comment

Sold Muramasa to John, was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Very quick payment and friendly comms. Thumbs up!

Comment

John sold me a few 360 games, top service and speedy delivery, many thanks!

Comment

John bought a 360 game from me, instant payment and good comms, a top fella do deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games from John. Excellent stuff. Delivered them tastily packaged and ridiculously quick.

Comment

I bought Naruto: Rise of a Ninja which turned up today. It was exactly as promised and turned up nice and quickly. Brilliant communication all the way through and I'd have no hesitation at all in dealing again.

Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought Espgaluda II and Mushihimesama Futari from John, I reckon he must have had them in the post within ten minutes of me paying for them, SUPER quick delivery. Plenty of bubble wrap for protection which is always nice to see, and the games are uber minty. Nice. Will definitely trade with him again, an absolute pleasure!

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with John, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Sold him Blazblue LE.
                          John's great to deal with so deal with him people

Comment

Bought UK Demon's Souls from him which was sent to Japan swiftly and very well packaged.

Cheers mate!

Comment

John purchased a couple of US Blu-rays from me.

Paid in a super speedy fashion and with friendly comms.

Quality stuff!

Comment

Bought a US Wii Sports Resort from me. Fast payer and polite. Excellent to trade with. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X