No announcement yet.

Kubrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Skeleton Saturn from Kubrick. Posted promptly and packaged extremely well. Thanks a lot!

Comment

I sold a slim ps3 to kubrick , great communication and very friendly.

Cheers mate.

Comment

I sold a few games to Kubrick, which were payed for promptly - and friendly comms as well, which is always appreciated.

Cheers!

Comment

got gt5 of him arrived very quickly cheers

Comment

I sold a JP PSN points card to Kubrick. Everything went smoothly, friendly comms and all round great guy to deal with

Comment

The good old Scottish weather has done it's best to stop it, but finally received my Jap MD from Kubrick today. Possibly the most well packaged item anyone has ever sent me, i'm tempted to take a photo of it, make it a sticky on the forum with the headline "THIS is how it should be done!"

The Mega Drive itself is in stunning condition, not sold as new, but it easily could have been. Thanks very much.

Comment

Bought from him two PS2 games and despite all efforts of Italian mails to stop them from reaching their new home, Kubrick's package refused to give up and everything arrived in perfect conditions.

Comment

John bought a US 360 game from me. As always comms were good and friendly throughout and payment was instant. One of ntsc-uk's finest!

Rumours persist that his jaw is still on the floor owing to the warp speed delivery!

Comment

Purchased two GameCube games from Kubrick.

Great communication and games arrived quickly. Excellent seller!

Thanks.

Comment

Ive said it in the past and still stand by my words - one of the best raders on teh forum. Polite, friendly, and quick to respond. Brought a PS3 game from him, he packaged the game up well, and delivered it in good time. Game was in excellent condition as described. Great service all round...

Thanks again Kubrick, look forward to our next transaction.

Comment

bought a cable from Kubrick, item was sent out very fast and received the next morning. great communications all the way through the deal and id have no problems dealing with him again, anytime! cheers

Comment

Bought an Xbox bundle from John. Extremely well-packaged. All good

Comment

He bought a 4000MS points code from me, paid instantly. Very reccomended.

Comment

Bought Catherine off me, paid super quick

Comment

Been trading with Kubrick for years now, never a problem. Always great. Psp game received, very happy, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X