browngirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

browngirl

Brought Call of Duty & Scene It off me a few days ago.

Friendly communication and swift payment, many thanks for a hassle free trade.

Bought Forza 2 from me - quick payment, friendly comms. Great trader!

Comment

Emma bought a couple of 360 games from me.

Good friendly comms throughout & a 'blink & you'll miss it' quick payment. A pleasure to deal with.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sold Jason a copy of Halo Wars LE.

Echoing the comments above everything was quick and smooth (just how I like it...!)

I know some members are wary about dealing with new buyers/sellers but I would certainly deal with Jason again and would recommend him in an instant.

Comment

Jason sold me a copy of Enchanted Arms for the Ps3. Good comms and top gent. Cheers buddy!

Comment

Sold me a PS3 promo, arrived quickly and in good condition. All was good. Many thanks

Comment

Bought Ghostbusters from me, very quick payment and friendly comms.

Comment

Sold Jason a massive 360 combo of Mass Effect, Dead Space and something I can't remember at the moment. As always a pleasure to deal with and would recommend him to anyone (even my mother).

Thanks mate.

Comment

Purchased KOF XII on 360 from Jason.

Arrived in great condition and comms were very friendly!

Will look to buy from again!

Cheers pal.

Comment

Sorry to contradict the generally positive comments but it's been 3 days now since asking to purchase Ghost Squad & Wii Zapper and they've not replied to PMs. Item has now been sold so it's not really that big a deal but I've been asked to leave feedback by a mod.

Comment

Same situation as the above poster, "browngirl" agreed too buy my copy of Modern Warfare 2 on friday evening, said was sending payment across right away but never did and now it's sunday lunchtime. I sent a PM yesterday morning (Saturday) in case id given him the wrong details etc but never got a reply, although the members list shows he was online yesterday evening.

Sorry can't recommend.

Comment

Prompt payment, no problems here, thanks

Comment

Great seller

I bought (Tekken 6,360) from browngirl and it came mega quicks, great comms also!

-thanks

Comment

I sent Paypal (Gift) for a 360 game to Jason on 7/3/2010 and received the following reply:

no worrys for delay, i know how hard it can be to get online sometimes, will send game monday am as promised and confirm mon pm

regards
                            jason

I didn't receive the confirmation or the game and despite many PM's over the past few months have never had a response despite him being online here a number of times.

I highly recommend NOT dealing with Jason / browngirl in any capacity.

Comment

Working...
                            X