No announcement yet.

nakamura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a copy of Global Defence Force from Martin. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure dealing with him!

EDF! EDF!

*Ahem*

GDF! GDF!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Nakamura which arrived superquickfast and in excellent condition. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a copy of Michigan (PS2, PAL) from Martin and it arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks! Can't wait to start pushing people under trains.

Comment

Martin here sent me 2 lovely SNES games in the form of Starfox & 2020 Baseball for the grand total of F' all!!!

Couldnt be more happy with them, a total star & one of the best around

Neil

Comment

Bought Metroid Zero Mission on the GBA from me. Polite with quick payment to boot. Top buyer.

Comment

Sold Martin Lost in Shadow on the Wii.

Quick payment and friendly pms; what more is there to say?

Comment

Bought xenoblade from Martin. Great to deal with and the deal went down real sweet, like.

Comment

Put up a wants thread for a PAL DC Soul Calibur, which Marty kindly gave me for free. Top man, thanks very much mate.

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Martin, great price, fast delivery, great chap to deal with.

Comment

Bought Nier from Martin, it was shipped fast and in great condition.

Comment

Bought some games a month or so back from Mart, perfect condition and well packaged of course.

More recently I sold him a PlayStation, which I believe he's content with. Good vibes all round.

Comment

Bought Spike MCFang US SNES from me. No issues whatsoever.

Comment

bought motor toon gp 1, condition was excellent and everything was perfect all round

Comment

Bought a couple of games from Martin and everything was great (as usual); items as described and quick postage.

Comment

Purchased a Mega Drive game case and manual, arrived as promised and was very well packed. He kept me updated and I got a free manual to boot. Great seller. Buy from him (but not what I want!!! He he).

Comment

Working...
                                X