Orgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgun

Sold a copy of God of War to Orgun, really friendly guy and recieved payment instantly. Enjoy the game mate

Sold me Tales of Vesperia and the game was sent super quick and the comms were all first rate.
    Would deffo trade with again.
    Cheers

Comment

Bought two PS3 games from Orgun, lovely condition and quick postage. Friendly guy to deal with too. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a couple of games for a decent price off Mr Orgun. Games arrived in top condition. Cheers.

Comment

bought assassins creed from orgun, friendly comms, top condition and a great price, a big thumbs up from me! cheers mate

Comment

I bought Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising from Orgun - what a pleasure - game in fantastic condition, a gentleman and pleasure to deal with. Thanks!!

Comment

I brought a couple of xbox 360 Games from Orgun and the deal was smooth as silk...top bloke and great deal...many thanks mate

Comment

I bought a copy of Killzone 2 off Nick. Very freindly communication, and he posted the game instantly after my payment and it arrived the very next day safe and sound.

Top bloke!

Comment

I bought three PS3 games off Orgun and they arrived quickly and in super condition. As to be expected from one of old General Wagons old time Pebbletown Chromehounds boys.

Comment

Working...
                  X