No announcement yet.

punio75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punio bought The Last of Us from me, and paid immediately. Couldn't ask for more - top trader.

Comment

Punio bought some premium N64 games from me - payment was swift and no fuss. This dude is a great buyer, will happily trade with again

Comment

I bought the black official Wii Motion Plus and it was in great condition despite the greasy finger marks! LOL
        Communication was smooth and I got this delivered super quick.
        I would be happy to trade with this chap again!

Comment

Top man here as usual. Sold me a Vita memory card, and sent it before I even paid. That's Silver Server at McD's quality customer service that is.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought DKC for the Wii off Punio. Great service all round, thanks!

Comment

bought a few ps3 games from Stephen and they all arrived promptly in great condition. thanks a lot mate

Comment

Bought a Wii Game from Stephen, quick delivery, well packed, item as described. Credit to this board, thanks again.

Comment

Pretty much what the post above says. Game was described as mint and arrived mint. Stephen also took the time to email pics of the game. Excellent stuff. Thanks again

Comment

Bought me some Puppeteer action on the Sony PS3. Wonderful service all around. Don't doubt, sort that deal out!

Comment

Brought a ps3 game from this friendly chap. Service was tip top and game arrived is quick time.

Thanks,

Comment

Stephen came to my aid with a TLOUR download code. Sent it in double quick time after payment, very reasonable too.
                        Two thumbs up.

Comment

Bought a New 3DS cover plate from me. Paid super quick with friendly PMs.

Top banana!!

Comment

Bought a couple of 3DS XL accessories and they arrived well packaged in the blink of an eye. Excellent stuff.

Thanks

Comment

This super chap provided me with a Wavebird receiver (I'd lost mine long ago) in response to a WTD thread. When I made him my offer via PM, he undercut me!

It arrived a few days later well wrapped and in perfect condition. Thank you sir

Comment

Bought a silver Wavebird from Stephen. Great communication and fast delivery. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X