No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to post on here, got an amazing deal from Colin for a SFC, great to deal with :-)

Comment

Another thoroughly pleasant transaction. It's always a pleasure Colin. And thank you for your feedback

Comment

Colin bought a PS3 game from me and had money in my bank account minutes after sale agreed. Can't ask for more!

Comment

I bought Dues Ex from Colin and he sent it very fast and well packaged, no worries trading with Colin again. 5/5

Comment

Bought a ps3 game bundle from Colin, all arrived very fast in immaculate nick, great trade cheers

Comment

Another super deal with Colin, well packaged and kept me informed throughout. A credit to the forums. Thanks again dude.

Comment

Colin sorted me a mega deal out for

1: Neo-Geo AES
                2: Garou Mark Of The Wolves
                3: Neo-Geo Arcade Stick
                4: [x2] Neo-Geo memory cards
                5: VGA Upscaler/Scanline box created by mmmonkey
                6: Samsung NC-10 Netbook

as always his packaging skills are second only to my own its been a pleasure trading with him!

Cheers fella

Comment

Probably my final trade with the Scotsman, bought a jap md game from Colin. it's been a pleasure fella

Comment

An other fine trade with Colin. Nothing to report except excellent service all around.

Comment

Colin bought a COD MW3 from me, as per a super trade

Comment

Sold Colin two PS3 games. Quick payment and very fast comms. Would be most happy to deal with again.

Comment

Colin sold me FIFA12 on PS3. Well packed & super fast delivery as always.

Comment

I was one of the lucky ones that Colin managed to get a PSP Go for.

Item was delivered super-fast, and packaged excellently.

It's nice to know that there are still people about, willing to help out other members, without charging for it.

Many thanks mate. You are a gentleman, and a scholar!!

Comment

Went out his way to buy then package and post a white PSP GO from Comet all off his own back. Very much appreciated! Top guy!

Comment

Colin very kindly sent me an item he knew I would like, for free. Can't really get better than that, so I sent him a surprise item in return to say thanks. Mijin!
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X