No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up another (!) SD plasma screen from Colin today, who was kind enough to hold it for me. Friendly and courteous as always, with the usual excellent communication throughout our trade. Thanks again- it's always a pleasure!

Comment

He sold me his projector. Answered my questions and the deal was a piece of cake. The projector is ace as well.

Comment

Had halo 4 and far cry 3 off Colin for the 360. As always his games are in mint condition and super fast delivery.
        Always great to do business with.
        Thanks, Steve

Comment

Bought a couple of PC Engine games from Ikobo. As ever, he was friendly and quick and the items arrived safely and well packaged.

Many thanks.

Comment

took a couple of XBOX shooters from me and paid instantly

like every other comment here - one of the sites best

Comment

ANOTHER faultless deal, thanks Colin

Comment

Bought Anarchy Reigns. Lightning fast delivery to Singapore.

Comment

Bought Terra Cresta II and Tatsujin for PCE from Colin, and both were delivered in tip top condition and very well wrapped. Excellent, friendly guy to deal with, as ever.

Comment

More PC Engine games from Colin(what else!)

As ever, faultless.

Comment

Bought some Neo Geo games and Colin was kind enough to give me some xbox shmpus for free.

Would deal with again! Smooth as silk transaction!

Comment

Another great trade with Colin, picked up some PC Engine stuff, as always it was all in perfect condition..

Comment

Took some more PCE bits off Colin. A pleasure as always; good to talk to and trade with. Honestly don't know what I'm going to do when my local PCE stockist finally flees the city!

Comment

Got some PCE stuff from a friend today and Top Hunter AES for me. Super smooth like the previous time

Comment

Got a Neo-Geo AES game from Colin, solid guy, pleasure to deal with. Item arrived exactly as described

Comment

Colin gave me a copy of EDF for the 360. What a top bloke!

Comment

Working...
                                X