No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PC Engine HuCard game off the mighty Ikobo, the game was well packaged and in luvverly condition.

Comment

Top seller, purchases a quartet of Neo Geo games and they arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

What more can you ask!

Comment

No complaints only praise here...a slight delay in postage but hey he has been busy!

Comment

Bought some items from Colin and all arrived quickly

Haven't tried them because I don't own a console yet but I'm sure they will all be tip top

Comment

Bought some more AES games from Colin! Awesome dude all around! Safe return home buddy!

Comment

Bought a PCE game from Colin, who was (as always) flawless to deal with - just a bit further away now geographically. Game came quickly and packaged incredibly well; anyone'd think he's traded other PCE games in the past

Comment

Bought a couple of PC Engine games from Colin, and it was a friendly, flawless transaction, as usual. Thanks again.

Comment

Excellent as usual, two PCE games in the best compact packaging seen so far

Comment

Colin sold me a Stone Roses collection.

Good comms, everything super smooth.
                    Bonus points for top packaging too!

Comment

I have done so much trading with Colin the last couple of months, I would feel I am spamming this thread if I left feedback everytime I bought something from him

Anyway. I've bought Neo Geo AES games, Neo Geo AES memory cards, Neo Geo AES unit and everything has gone as smoooooooth as it can go.

Awesome guy, just buy his stuff with confidence.

Comment

Bought 2 AES carts from Colin over the last few weeks, both arrived in excellent condition, well packaged.

Top bloke

Comment

Bought Shin Contra from me paid right away very happy - enjoy the game

Comment

Another trade - Top guy, always a gent to deal with, thanks

Comment

Took my copy of EDF, paid lightning fast. A joy to deal with

Comment

Gave me a Ps3 camera for gratis - didn't even charge me postage (which if you change your mind I'm happy to pay). Great guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X