No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a PCE Everdrive. Ridiculously over packed, much appreciated Colin.

Comment

Sent me PS4 Destiny very quickly and packed like it was an antique. Tip top and as good as trade as you can have. Cheers Colin

Comment

Great stuff as always from Colin, bought 2 DC shmups and they arrived in perfect condition as usual..

Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought my copy of COD:AW on PS4. Paid quickly and is a true gent of the forum.

Comment

I purchased an Android Tablet from Colin. Super fast comms and delivery and friendly to boot. Highly Recommended.

Comment

I bought a Neo Geo AES from Colin. Great condition and excellent RGB output. A very nice person to deal with.

Comment

Colin bought some stuff from me, as always he was the perfect buyer.

Comment

Kind enough to split one of his bundles and sell me Caladrius Blaze dirty cheap.

Comment

Colin bought some more stuff, always a pleasure.

Comment

Another day.. Another deal with my "older than me" mate Colin.. He bought my upscaling scanline generating doofer.. Perfect trade as always.. Cheers

Comment

Bought a neat little Dreamcast bundle from Colin for a great price. It arrived in really good condition and within a couple of days of payment. Comms were as friendly as ever too- thanks!

Comment

Bought a bunch of Dreamcast games from Colin. Arrived in described condition. Very happy with the purchase. Many thanks mate!

Comment

Once again a spotless transaction with Colin, who sold me some PCE game.

Comment

Just taken delivery of a lovely SFC from Colin, delivered in person by the man himself! A pleasure as always

Comment

Writing about Colin and his perfect transactions has become boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X