No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(。◕ ‿ ◕。) (。◕ ‿ ◕。) (。◕ ‿ ◕。)....Purchased some PSX games,arrived in record time and well packaged

Comment

Colin enabled Umihara Kawase to enter my life.

Thank you.

Comment

I bought an Atari Jaguar with three games from Colin. It's in mint condition and was packaged perfectly. I'm very happy. A great guy to deal with.

Comment

Colin responded to my wanted post for Rise of the Tomb Raider and it arrived promptly in tip top condition.

Thanks Colin. Always a pleasure 👍

Comment

Another great transaction..thanks

Comment

It feels like a rite of passage on Bordersdown to buy something off Colin! I am now complete.

I bought an XBox off Colin and the usual exemplary service was provided:
              Excellent comms
              Well packaged
              Parcel tracking
              Fast Delivery
              Excellent price

A benchamrk for Bordersdown trading. Thanks Colin.

Comment

Bought some PCE games from Colin, as usual he's massively understated the condition; that is to say, that they were both way above the condition declared. Marvelously packaged and promptly sent. He's also got a great surname!

Top man.

Comment

Had 3 xbox one games off Colin. As always fantastic all round.
                  Great comms, quick delivery, great price and excellent quality.
                  Thanks again

Comment

Bought Jap Mega CD and Mega Drive all items in mint cond and packaged so well its untrue . Many thanks

Comment

Top stuff once again.
                      Fab famicom set arrived all fine and dandy!

Comment

XBOX One picked up yesterday, all smooth transaction. Good communication throughout.

Cheers

Comment

Aye a great deal

Sorry for the late feedback, wanted to make sure i had a chance to test the projector

Anyway bought a projector and PSone items from Colin including harmful park and everything was great

Items packed well and arrived quickly and nothing was a problem for Colin during the sale

Aye braw as we say in these neck of the woods

Comment

Sold Colin my JXD handheld, everything went super smooth and I think the whole thing took just 24hrs

Cheers

Comment

Bought Colin's NeoSaveMasta, perfect as always.
                              Last edited by Jamie; 06-02-2018, 18:26.

Comment

It's the age old story of a man who had an arcade stick he didn't want and another man who didn't have an arcade stick but did want one. The result was so predictable. Good comms and rapid payment as always from Colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X