No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, great buyer, lots of sales and buys from this guy I see - can't go wrong. Would recommend fully. Sold him a custom PS3 stick with Sanwa parts installed.

Comment

Colin bought a Blu-ray from me and was excellent to deal with as always. Top notch trader

Comment

Colin sold me God of War 3 for a great price.

Absolutely top lad and best packaging I have ever had from a trader on here.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a couple of PS3 gam...*can't be arsed typing anymore it's already been said*

cheers man

Comment

Amazing! 3D Dot Game Heroes arrived packaged like a suspicious item (so much caution tape).

Game is immaculate and Colin's PMs are timely and polite.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Brought TC4 of the good man, came well packaged, quickly and was in excellent condition.

cheers buddy

Comment

Bought a first-gen 60Gb PAL PS3 from Colin.

A true pleasure to do business with from start to finish. Excellent, fast 'n' friendly comms via the forum, he even went to the trouble of allowing me to pick it up from him in his neck of the woods and allowed me to check that the machine was in good nick and working order at his place, which it definitely was. A nice guy also!

Easily my best buying experience on NTSC-uk.com so far. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks!
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-08-2010, 14:31.

Comment

Bought some good old Neo carts from me,always a pleasure!!!

Comment

Just bought some PS2 games off Colin. Consistently great forum trader, does everything spot on.

Comment

Popped down to ealing to see this medium sized bear of a man. Besides living near a section of the A4 that is incredibly poorly signposted and taunting me with the most awesome tv I've ever seen I couldn't have asked for more.

Sadly the worst condition game in the package was one I sold him a couple of months ago!

Comment

Great transaction.

Cheers Colin, Bought a NeoGeo cab and a couple of mvs games from me an excellent transaction as always. Till next time Thanks.

Comment

Top man! Bought a stick off him only to find him living a street away! Thankfully I'm moving soon

In seriousness, great trader and great guy to boot. Didn't even charge me for a credit of Progear on his cab, who said Scots are cheap?

Comment

Bought a couple of PC Engine games from Colin. This fella is the worlds formost authority on PC Engine love and as expected the games are first class. Arrived well packaged and super quickly too.

Look forward to dealing with you again soon my friend

Comment

Sold this fine fella some sexy empty boxes , cornflake boxes , teabag boxes , biscuit boxes you name it he bought them !

Tip Top Fella , one of the best and nearly as handsome as me !

Comment

Well this is the Last Resort selling to ikobo, it was NICE, High 5!

Comment

Working...
                                X