No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought two PCE games from him, nothing to report except for a smooth transaction.

Comment

I purchased a Megadrive from ikobo, it was in amazing condition (as described), was sent out quickly and he answered any questions I had (sorry to bug you). I would definitely buy something off him in the future without any hesitation.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought Area 88 (SFC) from Colin and it arrived via recorded delivery a day after he'd sent it out. Very happy with it, thank you!

Comment

Super-Col does it again. Fantastic deal, probably the best seller here (after me). Thanks again and apologies for mucking you about in regards to the collection/delivery.

Comment

Blimey, I thought I'd already added to this long list of praise for this guy? Anyway, Colin paid to have a VGA scaler modified and was absolutely ace to deal with. Everyone loves him right?

Comment

Sold me a Neo stick for a nice price. Many thanks.

Comment

Late one from me, purchased a MD bundle, quick and easy. Great person to do buisness with. Thanks

Comment

Ikobo baught Castlevania PS3 from me, paid super fast and was nice and friendly. Cheers

Comment

Sold Colin Blazblue CS for the PS3, perfect trader as usual! Cheers mate

Comment

Sold Vanquish to Ikobo with no probs whatsoever.

Always a pleasure Colin and great to trade with you again

Comment

I sold Ikobo a MacBook Pro. Very speedy payment, excellent comms, zero problems at all.

Would gladly trade with him again. Cheers

Comment

Bought his Ipad for a friend, great item, smoooooth transaction AAA+++

Comment

Bought an rgb to jamma converter and some pc engine goodies from Colin. As ever, everything was sorted flawlessly.

Colin is one of the best traders on this forum - fact.

Comment

bought Pacland [pc-engine] frpm Colin, as always a flawless trade

Comment

Brought a camcorder off Colin, super to deal with as always. Next day delivery too.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X