No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me some PS2 and GC games, super deal, super delivery.

Thanks

Comment

Had a transaction I was very pleased with, great seller!

Thanks!

Comment

Sorted me out with some cell shaded Capcom goodness.

Top man.

Comment

Just remembered that I bought games from se?or Meow recently and had not left feedback yet! As usual, he was a pleasure to deal with, and even threw in a bonus extra for free! Kept me posted on when things were being posted, and everything turned up in tip top condition. Many thanks!

Comment

Sold me Zelda 4 Swords and Resi 4. Was as good as the first transaction, great trader!

Comment

Excellent guy to deal with as always, fast to arrive and in great condition. Even threw in a freebie

Comment

Fast sendage of 3DS game. Thanks div!

BTW, I cancelled the PayPal payment, so I've effectively got the game for free (not really).
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Project Diva f for the Vita from him. Perfect, fast postage, mint condition.

Thanks!

Comment

Purchased NSMBU & Pikmin 3 & they arrived next day, great communication throughout & a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

John

Comment

Bought a Kinect bundle from Teddymeow. Item was sent out quickly and well package. Top man. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Muramasa for the Wii, great condition, thanks very much

Comment

Had another tip top deal with Mr Chris.

He was parting ways with some PAL Cave shooters so I had them off him to add to the collection of stuff I never play.

As always a top chap, games arrived super quick & minty fresh.

Thanks Again Chris

Neil

Comment

Had a 360 game off teddy, arrived quickly as described. Faultless throughout, thanks.

Comment

I bought a Wii U pro controller from teddy; it was in excellent condition and it was posted out very quickly.

Top stuff!

Comment

got 2 steels and all good

had a nice wee chinwag and steels arrived the day I got home which was nice

thanks pal

Comment

Working...
                                X