No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another smooth trade with Chris. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Faultless trade. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Resi Revelations off Teddy, arrived spot on. Excellent stuff

Comment

Bought a Wii game & component cable off Chris and couldn't believe the size of the box they came in ... amazingly well packaged and everything in minty tip-top condition.

V/happy

Comment

Chris sold me Mario Galaxy 2 and was the perfect seller yet again! Thanks

Comment

Chris sold me an origina Japanese launch PS3 (CECHA00) boxed with DualShock 3 and was always polite and informative. Although I only paid for Parcelforce Express 48, he decided to send it as Express 24 instead, very generous of him. It arrived in a large security sealed box (it had tape stating "If damaged, please sign for" all over it) and all was all in nice condition. I have been playing the Uncharted series on it since I got it and have been having so much fun with it. He is highly recommended and I hope to deal with him again some day.
              Last edited by Breadboy; 20-02-2012, 13:20.

Comment

Swift sendage of game following trade action.

Top comms as always.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Got a mint a ps vita case double quick time from Teddy. Top seller.

Comment

Yup ditto 3DS games case arrived quickety quick! Thanks!

Comment

Bought a Xbox 360 game from Teddy which arrived in great condition and very friendly comms. Many thanks!

Comment

DS game from Teddy this time which arrived very quickly in great condition as always.

Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought Haruhi Dance for the Wii from Teddy, packaged well and good coms

Comment

Bought an IPad 2 in a very smooth transaction. Item was expertly packed and mint

Comment

Bought Donkey Konga 2 from teddy - top man as always. Came quickly (the game that is), wrapped safely, and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a 3DS and game off of teddy. Talk about rapid! Mere hours after payment the goods were sent special delivery and arrived before lunch the next day. Items arrived very well packaged and in mint condition, comms excellent too. Would definitely buy from again. Cheers dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X