No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some bargainous bargain blu-rays from the good man!! Awesome forumite you are sir!!

Comment

Excellent seller. Great prices, fast & friendly communication, a true gent. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought Last Blade 2 from teddy, good communicator and fast turn around. Not a scummy git either, because the item is in fantastic condition! Thanks.

Easily recommend and would to business with again, now I'm just debating whether to get Bangai-O also...

Comment

Got some gams from Teddymeow, arrived super quick and well packaged. Thanks!

Comment

Friendly cuddly teddy Thanks for the controller! It arrived super fast and in great condition!

Comment

Chris sent me a copy of Saints Row 3 for nowt

Top chap can't complain about that

A forum great

Comment

Scholar and a gent

Buy more please lol

Jason

Comment

right back at ya

bought lollipop chainsaw and it arrived quickly and well secured

very happy buyer/seller in one week

Comment

Bought my silver slim PStwo and paid when he said he would

He seems very happy with the mintyness and my bank account is always available fOr the addition of more funds lol

Never a problem always good

Comment

game me a promo copy of Burnout Paradise for ps3, can't say fairer than that.. cheers

Comment

Bought the PS3 HD redo of K-On from teddy, another excellent purchase that arrived fast and well packaged

TRUST IN TEDDY!
                        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 05-07-2012, 10:12.

Comment

Bought Twin Snakes and Killer 7 from teddy...

Amazing price, amazing speed of delivery, amazing condition.

Hope to trade with you more in the future buddy!

Comment

Bought a game from Teddy, as usual a perfect trade, super fast postage and the usual great comms and excellent condition item! Cheers dude

Comment

Cut me a deal on a couple of PAL GC games. Friendly comms and good packaging. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Chris. Special note for great packaging on the fragile Dreamcast games.
                                +1 everything great. Many Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X