donpepperoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donpepperoni

Bought Phoenix Wright from me. Fantastic buyer and paid promptly. Thanks!

Apart from having a name that could not possibly be any cooler, Nick paid instantly for my White PS2.

Top trader, have fun with it mate.

Nick

Comment

Bought two PS3 games from Nick, delivered quickly, and packaged to a standard that almost makes what i thought of as my high standards seem average. Games were perfect, obviously someone who looks after his stuff. Can't rate highly enough. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a PS2 game from Nick. Excellent packaging and for a 3/5 condition rating or so he gave it the game was in great condition.
        Thanks a lot. Good comms too.

Comment

Five Saturn shoot 'em ups arrived at my door today, fantastically well packaged and in even better condition than Mr DP said. A quick, friendly, easy transaction with an excellent trader.

Comment

great seller, no probs at all

thanks

Comment

Bought Wolf Fang SS from the Don. The game was sent out quickly and very well packaged. And it looks like new. Thanks again.

Comment

Not much to add to what I said in post #5, above. This time I bought Shienryu (Saturn), it arrived swifty frisco, very securely packed, and the trade was as pleasant and easygoing as before. A trustworthy, friendly, decent trader.

Comment

Another minty purchase from the don. Sent out quickly and very well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Sold Nick Shenmue 1&2, instant payment and good comms, a great guy to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought Resistance 2 from the Don - great service, good communication, game in perfect Nick (HA!).

Top Geezer

Comment

The Don sold me a minty Japanese Sega Saturn.
                        The packaging and speed of delivery was top notch.
                        Great seller. Many Thanks.

Comment

Sakura Taisen Dreamcast bought from donpepperoni, good condition, very well packaged and arrived quickly. Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                          X