Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wools ( previously known as Master chief )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Ace Combat 6 off this fine gentleman. Really good comms, very fast shipping and excelent condition.

Many many thanks

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast VGA cable from me. Friendly comms, no problems whatsover. Cheers mate.

Comment

Wools bought my copy of Sonic 3. He provided fast payment and polite comms. A totally hassle free transaction. Many thanks.

Comment

I bought a whole lot of dreamcast stuff from Mr Wools. Great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Everything was in tip top condition and well packed. A great seller.

Comment

Bought FFVII from Wools, arrived safely and in great condition. Thanks.

Comment

Bought Okami from Wools, good price, great comms and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Comment

I bought a 360 bundle from Wools. Exactly as he said it would be and well packed for delivery.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a wii zapper thingy and HOTD 2&3, arrived very promptly and well packaged.
                  Top banana!

Comment

Bought Far Cry 2 from Wools. Arrived really quickly in absolutely mint condition.

Great chap

Comment

I bought Fallout 3 from Wools. Everything was smooth as silk. It's easy to see why he's such a highly recommended trader.

Comment

I lowballed Michael on a 360 game, he accepted and delivered in exceptional time.

Fantastic seller.

Comment

Purchased Banjo Kazooie N&B from this fine chap - great to deal with , no fuss , MINT condish product

Comment

Bought resi 2 off wools, arrived quick and well packaged. thanks man!

Comment

Bought a GC games and everything was as stated from the condition to the delivery. To quote Bill & Ted 'Excellent!'

Comment

Bought a couple of bits off Wools, absolute top notch trader. Recieved the items within about a day of sending payment and all arrived very nicely packaged. Would most definately trade with again

Comment

Working...
                                X