No announcement yet.

Jashin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a ps2 game from Jashin, sent straight away, recommended.

Comment

Great to deal with. Freindly, quick PMs, plus sent the game out straight away (well-packed too).

Highly recommended

Comment

Very very highly recommended!

Bought a JP PS2 game from Jashin with no problems, A very swift and friendly sale.

Thanks

Comment

Bought Neo Geo Pulstar off my old mucker Jash. Feels odd leaving feedback for a friend

Anyway, Jash is completely trustworthy and a very fast payer (mainly cause he gets over-excited about getting his mitts on the new game ).

A great deal with a good friend 8)

Comment

Bought two lovely JAP GC games from him.

Discounted me too, so I got an excellant price. Came well packaged and very quickly. Thanks alot dude.

Scott

Comment

Brilliant seller, game arrived quickly, in great condition and very well packaged. Many thanks mate!

Comment

Bought ICO from him. A pleasure to deal with and PMs were always polite. Would not hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Just bought 3 dc games in good condition and a great price... Nice guy, very easy to get hold of and it was a quick deal spanning only monday to now... would trade again anytime.

Comment

The force is strong in this one

Comment

One of the best instant payment

Comment

PS2 Hori stick.

Well packed and fast shipping.

Cheers.

Comment

Jashin brought a game from me and sent cash asap without any problems

great trader

Comment

The second trade i've done with jashin i just bought skies of arcadia on the dc from him... for ?10! great guy sends stuff out really quickly and perfectly packaged, i'd trade with him a third time....

Comment

Bought Steel Battalion from me. Paid when he said he would and was always quick to respond to my pm's (and put up with my stupidity)

Thanks

Comment

Trade went very smoothly, game was as described - highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X