Shiffy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiffy

Couldnt find a thread for Shiffy so I'll start one.

Sold me a few NTSC-U Wii games. Manhunt2, Endless Ocean and Trauma Center, good price and fantastic condition. Great communication, they were posted out quickly and arrived the following day. Couldnt ask for more in a seller.

Thanks!

Shiffy sold me NTSC Wii Play. Super fast delivery and in mint condition as described. Perfect trader. AAA+++

Comment

Bought a NGPC game, mint condition and quick delivery, couldn't ask for anything more.

Comment

Shiffy sold me the following NTSC-U Wii games - Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Okami, Smash Bros Brawl and Super Paper Mario. All arrived in absolutely perfect condition in ultra fast delivery time and I couldn't expect much more than that. Top seller and I'll definitely be trading with him again! Cheers!

Comment

Bought a set of Cha Cha Maracas off Shiffy, for the Dreamcast. Excellent coms, txt to say it'd been picked up and excellent packing.

Thank you very much, don't hesitate to deal with this guy!

Comment

Purchased some PS1 Squaresoft RPGs from Shiffy. I must say, I was overwhelmed at the quality of the items. The packaging was top notch aswell, no damage at all in the post. Awesome seller, thanks Shiffy!

Comment

Excellent buyer. Really friendly comms and fast payment. Thanks again Steve

Comment

Sold him Shinobi on 3DS. Fast payment, good comms throughout. Recommended trader. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Under Defeat off me, quick and friendly trader, many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X