No announcement yet.

Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tak sold me a SNES controller extension cable, which seems to work!

EDIT: cable turned out to be a little temperamental. Tak kindly refunded me the full sum. Double thanks to this man!

Thanks buddy!
    Last edited by egparadigm; 02-10-2008, 18:41.

Comment

Sold me a motherboard recently Amazing motherboard, no problems with installation. Thanks pal!

Comment

Sold me a modded xbox. Quite possibly the best money I've ever spent on a gaming item. The xbox was brand new, the software bang up to date and he did a really thorough job - keeping me posted at all times with helpful info and delivery status. A great seller, thank you very much

Comment

Sold Tak a HDD recently. Good communication, prompt payment, top fella.

Cheers buddy.

Comment

Excellent seller. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Bought Matrix trilogy on blu-ray. Excellent communication and very speedy delivery. Many thanks

Comment

I bought The Matrix Trilogy on blu-ray which turned up yesterday in absolutely mint condition.

Really good price and excellent comms so I'm very happy to deal with again.

Thanks!!

Comment

Bought some assorted bits from Tak. Good stuff, thanks!

Comment

Bought a Saturn memory cart from Tak. Reasonably priced, great comms and nicely packed - all excellent. Thanks v. much!

Comment

Bought Fifa 2009 on the 360. Good transaction, many thanks.

Comment

Great trader, I bought a power pack and it turned up promptly and well wrapped. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again.

Cheers Tak!

Comment

I bought Feel the Magic (US) from Tak. Fast communication and post. He sent it out via 2nd class delivery yesterday, and it arrived today! I think it's the fastest second class delivery I've ever received

I asked about the condition of the game/case etc. before purchasing, and he gave it a 9/10. Having received it, I'd say it's in 10/10 condition. Would happily buy again.

Thanks for making my first NTSC-UK purchase experience flawless

Comment

Bought a 3 month Xbox Live subscrition from Tak. From my first PM to typing in the code was a two hour job so well impressed

Comment

Bought 2 games and memory from Tak.

-thanks

Comment

Sold me a saturn RGB cable, fantastic item and quick delivery. Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X