No announcement yet.

Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Tak. Arrived safely. Thank you for good price and super quick delivery and good comms

Comment

Bought a couple of N64 from Tak. They arrived at lightning speed and were meticulously well packaged. Many thanks.

Comment

Top man, bought a 20gb HD and 512mb card for the 360, arrived quickly and well pacakged. Thanks!

Comment

Bought 2100 points from Tak all done within the hour, top fella!

Comment

Excellent Seller. Sent item promptly and kept me informed throughout deal! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

Comment

Tak sold me an Xbox 360, arrived next day well packaged and totally mint could not have asked for more.
              Many Thanks

Comment

Bought a XBox 360 20 Gb HD, no problems at all. Recommended!

Cheers,

Ryan

Comment

Tak sent me some Saturn pads and SNES bits and bobs. Well chuffed with everything. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me a PS1 memory card got to me super fast and looked brand new. Great guy
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Got an N64 game off Tak and it arrived safe and sound. Nice chap to deal with too!

Comment

Tak sent me some mint N64 games.

Packaged so so well, top guy to deal with also.

Comment

I brought an Americian N64 that was modded to use RGB and play Japanese games.

Everything was as stated, brilliant packaging and great communication!

Many thanks for a hassle free trade.

Comment

Tak is a great seller and I'm really happy with the minty GBA game I bought from him - it was very well packaged too. I would strongly recommend this top seller to everyone - thumbs up .

Comment

Bought some Microsoft Points from Tak. Sent the code to me straight away after I had paid. Fantastic. Thank you

Comment

Tak sold me some MS points. Super fast transaction, excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X