No announcement yet.

Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic seller! Fast and great communication!

Bought some Xbox Live Points. Made the transaction this morning and registered the points on xbox.com that same morning!

Thanks

Comment

I bought Super Smash TV from this fellow. Great comms and the game came well packed. Excellent.

Comment

Great seller, no problems at all

Comment

Bought a GBA and a SNES manual from Tak. Provided lots of pictures and everything arrived well packaged and quickly.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA from Tak.

Turned up in a condition so good that my wife did a little dance of joy (was for her see!!)

Many thanks mate, you've added to the fire that is her Sqeenix obsession

Will defo look to deal with again!

Comment

Another dealing with my man here and absolutely top class. Bought a couple of Microsoft Point codes from him and the whole deal was done in the last 10 mins, and now my account is sitting with the points in it.

Awesome

Comment

Tak sold me some MS points. The code arrived instantly and the PM's were polite and fast. A pleasure.

Comment

Bought a PS3 component cable, arrived very quickly, package well and for a good price.

Top bloke is Mr Tak.

Glad to do business again.

Comment

Bought a 360 HDD, very well packaged - thanks

Comment

bought a Wii Classic Controller from Tak, top trader alround!

Comment

Purchased Assassins Creed II from Tak - turned up within 48 hours.. mint condish. Legend

Comment

excellent, prompt delivery, items well packed and as described condition, excellent seller

regards
                          jason

Comment

Bought a 360 controller from Tak. Arrived fast and beautifully packed.

Comment

Tak sold me a Black Nintendo Wii----everything was as described and the service from start to finish was exceptional.

Will not hesitate to deal with again

Comment

Bought some N64 items from Tak, great packaging and all in great condition. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X