Tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Headhunter (DC) off of Tak.
    An absolutely faultless deal, the goods arrived promptly and packaged perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
    Thanks!

Comment

Bought some PS1 games which arrived by special delivery in bulletproof packaging. Very impressed.

Thanks again,

Aaron

Comment

Unbelievably good service,

brought a modded xbox of him the thing arrived next day!

superb seller

cannot reccomend highly enough

Comment

Bought an xbox off me and paid instantly, excellent communication and a friendly guy to boot.

Will not hesitate to deal with again

Comment

My mate wanted a modded xbox, so I posted in the wanted forum. Less than an hour later Tak had PM'd me, and 3 hours later my mate had collected his new xbox from him!

Great comms, and my mate is very happy with his new xbox.

All in all a great seller, who I would happily recommend to everyone.

Comment

brought a game from tak, it arrived quickly and was well packed. excellent communication as well.
              thanks!

Comment

Purchased a RGB cable from Tak.

Quality service, very speedy, would not hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

bought some xbox bits from tak and can say he is easily the best trader on these boards.

Bri

Comment

This man is INSANE the amount of packaging he used was amazing! And the game was SUPER MINTY FRESH!

Top Seller!

Comment

Bought a crystal xbox case from Tak and it arrived promptly and extremely well packaged. Many thanks

Comment

sold him an xbox, paid very quickly and was totally understanding when things at my end went a bit wrong.(dam cars)

top bloke to deal with tbh.

8)

Comment

10/10, my nice new Saturn arrived the day after he sent it out! Also when he said "good condition" I wasn't expecting something this good. Excellently packaged also.

Can't go wrong

Comment

Bought Crystal Xbox case from Tak. Bloody top bloke and even helped re-house my Xbox for me!

Very flexible and accomodating - words cannot recommend this guy enough

Comment

Bought modded Xbox with a 120GB drive fitted, from Tak. Fantastic service! Can't recommend this guy enough. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a modded xbox off tak for my mate.

Excellent guy, put all the gear I asked for on it. And my friends very happy. It arrive the day after I paid.

Thanks dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X