No announcement yet.

speedlolita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed bought back a chipped PS1 I bought from him a little while ago- very polite and friendly comms throughout, with instant payment. Thanks!

Comment

Speedy needed a Saturn memory card, and agreed to pay a donation (plus a bit more!) to a charity in return for the one back which he sold me months ago!

Good fella :-)

Comment

Bought Under Defeat from me. Fast payer, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a GB Light from me, and paid immediately. He was very pleasant to deal with, and sent me a nice PM as soon as he got it. Thanks

Comment

Top man is Oliver. We had a 3DS trade. Thumbs up.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a Neo Geo AES bundle of him and it came promptly and very well packaged. Many thanks :-)

Comment

Did a trade with Oliver and everything was spot on from start to finish. Would happily trade with any time

Comment

Oli wanted my copy of Persona 4 Golden for Vita.

Paid super quick with good comms.

Thanks mate!!

Comment

Bought Bit Trip 3DS and FFXIII from me, top notch and no problems to report, thanks mate.

Comment

Had a stack of GameCube stuff off me, as always great to deal with. Another hassle free sale.
                      Thanks again mate and enjoy your games

Comment

bought Geist from me, no hasstles. top bloke.

Comment

Purchased a copy of FF VII from me, prompt payment and pleasure to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Modded my PAL Saturn to output 60Hz video so all my groovy fighters run at the proper speed and at full screen.

Really, really happy with the job he did. Bring on the Capcom goodness.

Comment

Sold me an impossibly mint Gameboy, which was kept mint due to excellent packing. He da best.

Comment

I bought a 3DS game from him, it arrived very quickly and in great condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X