No announcement yet.

speedlolita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased a PS2 from this excellent fellow, there were good comms all round and the console arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again.

Comment

Fast payment for Last of Us on Ps3!

Comment

Nice easy sale with great comms and fast payment. Thanks again Oliver, always a pleasure

Comment

Top seller highly recommended, speedlolita goes the extra mile
          Last edited by Lebowski; 13-08-2014, 17:45.

Comment

X360 game bought from him, game in excellent conditions, excellent comms and excellent packaging.

Comment

Purchased a PS2 from Oliver, arrived as described and working like a charm. Thanks

Comment

Oliver brought my N64 console bundle.

Paid instantly, friendly communication and was a pleasure to trade with again.

Many thanks!

Comment

Brought the last of my N64 stuff.

Instant payment, friendly PM's and as always, a pleasure.

Comment

Sold Oliver a turbo everdrive, always easy to deal with, thanks again.

Comment

Sold me his 5000 era modded PlayStation.

Done me a deal at a decent price and even threw in an extra UK lead despite it not originally coming with the package.

Throughly decent guy and great trader. Many thanks!

Comment

Speedy sorted me a 5000 too. They guy is seriously too kind. A credit to the community.

Comment

Delivery was so fast, I thought he had driven to my home and put it through my door himself. Packaged ridiculously well too.

My next child will be call Speedlolita. And I shall teach him the ways of the well packaged parcel delivery in honour if this fine forum specimen.

Comment

Bought a couple of GC games from me.

Paid super fast and with great comms.

One of the forum good guys.

Comment

Speedy bought a SNES Mini off me. Super smooth transaction and friendly comms throughout. Tip top fella.

Comment

speedlolita bought a PS1 game off me, and didn't realize I should be so kind as to leave positive feedback.

Anyway, it was a great doing business with the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X