No announcement yet.

Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asylum purchased a couple of GBA games from me. The deal went very smoothly, he paid promptly and was helpful throughout. Thanks m8

Comment

Bought Parappa off this guy and the transaction was flawless. Comes highly recommended. Cheers fella !

Comment

Managed to get a GBA game to me without it arriving resembling a pancake!

Very quick and friendly, cant be recommeneded enough!

Comment

Top trader! Cheers mate!
          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Great trade it was fast and done extremely efficiently... i bought cannon spike(DC) wednesday afternoon it was sent thursday and i got this morning. it was in amazing condition and he made sure it would be kept tht way in transit... Nice pms easy to get in contact with i'd trade anyday!

Comment

Good trader, paid quickly DUDE

Comment

Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Great person to deal with!

Comment

Top man! Fast poster and everything was in top nick.
                  Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Superb. Supplied me with a game I was looking for. Very quick and friendly. An excellent trader.

Comment

Yep. Excellent trader. I bought a couple of games, they arrived here the day after. Superb!!

Comment

Bought 2 DS games from Asylum with no problem at all. Super quick delivery too. A great trader!

Comment

I bought a DS from this fine man ! Arrived very quickly and was well packed. All as described and i could not be happier with the purchase. Great deal and i highly recommend to anyone.

Comment

Bought a PS2 title from me. Quick payment, friendly comms. Would definitely deal with again.

Comment

Bought Castlevania DS from me. Quick payment, friendly chap!

Comment

Working...
                                X