No announcement yet.

MO2J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought two games from him, they came uber fast and were good quality. Defo recommended.

Comment

Sold me Guardian Heroes at a great price and in good condition. Nice quick transaction too. Cheers

Comment

Very quicker payer. A good buyer.

Comment

true gent

fast payment and gr8 comms
          highly rate
          thanks

Comment

MO2J bought a Gamecube game from me, he paid instantly, let me know it arrived safely, and was all round a very nice, friendly chap. I'd recommend him for any transactions without hesitation.

Comment

Sold GC Super Smash Brothers Melee to MO2J. Transaction was painless. Recommended.

Comment

bought okami from me. polite and friendly guy, great communications and well all around excellent chap. a credit to this board.

Comment

Sold the guy a US PS3 and an absolutely great guy to deal with. No unnecessary haggling, no hassle and extremely prompt payment. To boot, extremely polite and great communication.

Thanks mate, and I hope we have the pleasure of another transaction in the future.

Comment

Sold me a US copy of Ridge Racer 7 and was a pleasure to deal with.
                    The game was in mint condition, well packaged and arrived super quick.
                    Thanks mate.

Comment

MO2J sold me a DC Arcade stick.

Good comms throughout, posted next working day & 'upgraded' postage to Special Delivery at no extra charge!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a DC Ascii pad from him excellent communication and fast postage, item as described and very well looked after.

Thanks.

Comment

I bought Perfect Dark for US N64 from MO2J. Came in super condition and packed fantastically in sandwich box.

Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Sandwich box FTW!!

Comment

Sold me Baten Kaitos, arrived quickly and in a nice little comics bag. Cheers!

Comment

bought a couple pf PS1 games off this dude - fast delivery and well wrapped! cheers bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X