No announcement yet.

MO2J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some PAL Saturn goodies, SFIII and a Nights set, top guy, came really fast. Thanks alot

Comment

Bought some PS1 games from MO2J, arrived as described and quickly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

Comment

Bought MGS2 US version from MO2J, arrived very quickly and in lovely condition. Thanks!

Comment

Brought MGS3 and We love katamari from MO2J and arrived very quickly, in superb condition and nice guy too! Great all round!

Comment

Bought some US Gamecube games from MO2J, fast delivery, well packaged and all the games were in 1st class condition. Would deal with again without hesitation.

Cheers

Comment

I bought a US ps2 game which I have been after for ages from this great seller. Great condition, fast delivery, well priced, well packaged and good communication. I couldn't have asked for anything more, thumbs up .

Comment

Sold me several minty Xbox and PS2 games - thanks a lot for a friendly, smooth transaction.

Comment

Bought another US cube game from MO2J, excellent service as before.

Cheers

Comment

The good Mr MO2J sold me his minty fresh copy of Battle Garegga for Jpn Saturn & he was kind enough to wait for my tardy payment while I robbed peter to pay paul & sorted some cash out.

Excellent seller, great comms & highly recommended to you all, couldnt ask for more.

Thanks.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                    X