• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl purchased my JPN Xbox 360 Arcade.

Paid so fast I got dizzy.

Enjoy it mate!

Great buyer!

Comment

Sold him some heavy rain. Prompt payment. Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Took four PSP promos off me. Great comms, smooth payment, great trading. Rock 'n' roll.

Comment

Carl paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Cheers mate

Comment

Carl bought RDR from me, instant payment and good comms, a pleasure to deal with and a top fella. Cheers

Comment

Bought a Jp 360 console of chipsgravy for a great price. Comms were excellent, the console turned up exactly when he said it would and was in perfect working order. Top seller, would definitely deal with again.

Comment

I sold my XCM Cross Battle Adapter Plus. The transaction when smoothly and I'd be more than happy to sell to Carl again.

Thanks a lot,
                John

Comment

Sold a US copy of Okami to chipsgravy, kept great coms and paid quickly. would deal with again anytime!

Comment

Sold some comics to him, and got very quick bank transfer.
                    Thanks.

Comment

I sold a PlaySEGA USB Saturn pad and the sale went perfectly as always.

Enjoy!

Comment

Carl bought GT5 from me, paid promptly, can't ask for more

Comment

I sold a couple of xbox controllers. Great buyer, thanks.

Comment

Carl bought a few blu-rays from me - fast payment and friendly comms. Thanks!

Comment

Carl purchased a board game from me. Fantastic comms throughout the sale, and super-fast payment. He's also a lovely chap to boot.

Thanks for the sale mate, a pleasure doing business with you.

Comment

Carl bought a Magic Box off me and the whole transaction was a pleasure. Super-quick payment and good comms. Top seller. Cheers boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X