No announcement yet.

rjpageuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another no-nosense trade on the board, great stuff!!

look forward to trading again.

thanks.

Comment

Excellent seller

Trade went smoothly, thoroughly nice chap. Would deal with again

Comment

Excellent trader. Sold me his RGB-modded N64 and shipped it the next day. Excellent communication and very good to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Not only is Rob a shooter god, he's a top notch trader as well - sold me an SFC game, packaged it sturdily & sent it quickly; what more could you ask for?

Top bloke

Comment

top trader, item was sent lightening quick. great communication too....SUPERB!

Comment

Bought Katamari Damacy of him, item was just as he described and got here next day. speedy and friendly replies to PMs, top trader.

Comment

Top notch service, no waiting around and game came in lovely condition. Great comms all the way, and item in lovely condition despite age. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast from him well packed and great comms to

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta arrived yesterday (Net troubles, couldn't leave feedback). Super fast delivery, well packed and a free GC memory card! ^_^

As eBayers would say, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++!!!

Comment

Bought a few SNES games, which all arrived double-quick and in minty-fresh condition. Many thanks again for a great deal!

Comment

Sold me some tasty items which arrived promptly in the condition described.

Friendly bloke, fast PM's and pleased all round. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X