No announcement yet.

baad bwoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Purchased my PSP from him, friendly guy, great communication and extremely fast delivery. Cheers Bruce, works great.

Comment

Got Lumines - paid yesterday came today - cheers!!

Comment

Bought an Xbox from me; nice and friendly, and paid exactly when he said he would.

Cheers mate,
        -Keith

Comment

Sold him a universal dreamcast and games. super fast payer, great guy to deal with. Many thanks!!8)

Comment

Bought a PSP off him and got him testing everything on it,plus he was a very polite and promt communicator/seller.

You couldnt't want a deal to go any better

Bri

Comment

Sold him a DS game and he paid instantly, and kept me updated every step of the way Great trader, highly recommended

Comment

Double post...delete please

Comment

sold a psp to him, paid instantly with good communication.would deal with again

Comment

I recieved a nintendo DS console with games from bruce and it arrived in double quick time, excellently packaged and in great condition.

If I ever get any more money I would be happy to buy things from bruce again. If This were ebay, I would probably write something like 'EXCELLENT TRADER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA
                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++'

or something like that. Good guy.

Comment

got two dreamcast games of him very very fast thanks

Comment

Bought a PSP from baad bwoy and it arrived very quickly and in great condition, fantastic

Comment

Bought a PSP game off him. Nice chap to deal with and the game arrived quickly.

Comment

Brought a 1gb duo stick arrived quickly excellent communication will deal with again cheers again

Comment

Top guy. Very patient with my bank's refusal to pay him any money, then delivered a modded DC in perfect condition speedily to my door. Cheers.

Comment

BB bought a DS off of me.

Paid instantly, great comms & a very nice bloke to deal with. Super, smashing, great......

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                                X