No announcement yet.

baad bwoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some MD games off me - instant payment, friendly PMs - all round nice guy!

Comment

Bruce bought Raiden III for the PS2 from me. Very good comms, quick payment and he was patient waiting for the game to arrive
      A total pleasure to deal with

Comment

Bruce bought my PS2 that I was forced to sell and was very patient in a slighth delivery delay and always very friendly, paid quick etc as well.

Top chap. Would deal with again for sure.

Comment

Top seller

Item was just as described, friendly and quick delivery

Thanks

Comment

Traded a Gamecube with Bruce, item was exactly as described in great condition and delivered super quick, thanks again. would highly recomend.

Langley

Comment

Just got a modded crystal xbox - good price item as described another good buy from him - Cheers Bruce!!

Comment

Got a Dreamcast VGA box off Baad Bwoy, it arrived quite promptly and well packaged - recommended

Comment

Baad Bwoy bought 2 Xbox360 games off me, instant payment, great comms..recommended chap

Comment

I bought Minna No Golf 5 from Bruce and it arrived today in perfect order.

Comment

Bought an official 360 rgb from Bruce. Great comms and fast delivery

Comment

Top bloke Bruce, bought Wario Ware DS from me, paid instantly.
                        Excellent transaction.

Comment

Sold baad bwoy Call of Duty 4. Paid quicky and good comms all round. Nice smooth transaction all the way.

Thanks Bruce

Comment

Purchased a couple of PS3 games (to sit on the pile) and delivered in fine fettle very quickly.

Top stuff.

Comment

Sold bruce my PS3 super smooth transaction, thanks bud and enjoy.

Comment

Sold baad bwoy a PS2 game. Fast payment, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X