No announcement yet.

Huxley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles from him, arrived well packaged and in good time.

Cheers

Comment

Good price / delivery, item in great condition, and even went to the post office on Xmas Eve to post it for me. Legend!

Comment

I paid for a Wii game & less than 24 hours later it's in my greasy paw - a top trader for sure

Comment

Sold an HD DVD to him. Good communication and paid very quickly.

Comment

Bought Silent Hill Origins from him, posted and delivered very quickly.

Would definateley recommend to others

Comment

Sold me a couple of DS games. Absolutely perfect! Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game - everything went great. Thanks

Comment

Huxley bought a PocketStation from me - he paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold me 3 Dreamcast shooters for a good price and fast delivery - top seller, couldn't be better cheers

Comment

Bought a DS game from him, quick delivery, as described, very happy

Comment

Paid quickly for a DS game, and backed that up with friendly comms - cheers!

Comment

bought a ps3 game of huxley game arrived fast and in minty mint condition thanks

Comment

Game arrived quick in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

The man huxley sold me FFIV DS at a dirt cheap price, good comms, game came quick and is in top condition. Cheers!

Comment

Sold a ds game to Huxley. No problems at all. The way it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X