No announcement yet.

Huxley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some DC games from Huxley. Everything was perfect. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me a couple of PS3 games, absolutely spot on. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a copy of Densya De Go 2 off Huxley. It turned up quickly and in mint condition. Highly recommended seller, would happily trade with again!

Comment

Bought some DC stuff of Huxley, arrived super quickly and well wrapped, and with an extra freebie. Many thanks top lad

Comment

Brought a few games! Arrived very fast! Happy!

Comment

Bought some more DC stuff off huxely. Can only echo what I said before, everything was in excellent nick. Highly recommended seller, would happily trade with again!

Comment

Some DC games, excellent seller, very friendly.

Comment

Fast payment and very polite. Great customer.

Comment

Bought three N64 games and a Dreamcast link cable from Huxley, all arrived very quickly, and friendly communications throughout - a pleasure to deal with

Comment

Bought a few DC games and two bargainous N64 games from Huxley - they were in the post really quickly, and arrived in great condition. A great person to deal with, would recommend! Thanks again

Comment

Brought that PSP from the Hux, arrived in quickety quick fashion in mint condition - a lovely piece of kit, thanks mate!

Comment

Top man as always, sent before I had even paid this time. Can't say fairer than that.

Thumbs up.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a PSP game off him. Great price, very quick coms via PM, regular updates regarding receiving payment and dispatching the item, plus a super fast dispatch time. Even posted abroad upon my request and gave a suoer price on postage. Many thanks!

My only question: why can't everyone on eBay be like this man?

Comment

I bought a PSP game from huxley which arrived super quick and came in bullet proof packaging. Many thanks

Comment

I brought espgaluda from huxley and it is mint. the postage was soooo quick it came the next day and wrapped to perfection. A good guy and very easy to talk to and buy from.
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X